Tuesday 11 June 2013

Rihanna Sparks More Controversy With Dodgy 'Ciggie' Snap

Rihanna
The flame game ... Rihanna
In snaps posted by her best pal Melissa Forde, the pop superstar is seen wrapped up in a Bob Marley blanket and appearing to smoke marijuana.
It’s not the first time she’s been willingly caught on camera partaking in such recreational antics, prompting outrage from parents of impressionable young fans.
Explaining her decision to promote her drug use on social network sites, Rihanna recently said: “I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot to tell the truth about myself.
“I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra s*** by being dishonest?”

 
Rihanna
Smoking ... Rihanna
Further defending her actions, the chart-topper revealed that she refuses to exercise censorship when it comes to posting images online.
She told Elle mag: “Well, I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse — how crazy, I know!”
However, her habit of documenting her weed-smoking has triggered some angry responses.
Earlier this year, she was targeted after uploading a snap of herself puffing on a questionable roll-up.
One angry Twitter user wrote: “Why r u teaching other girls who look up to you to do this?”
Hours later, she responded: “I don’t really give a f***.”

No comments:

Post a Comment