Monday 28 October 2013

Ring On It Season, Ciara & Future Engaged.....

It’s “Put A Ring On It” season.

Just a few weeks after Kanye proposed to Kim Kardashian on her birthday, rapper Future proposed to Ciara. Today, Cici’s publicist confirmed to the Associated Press that the couple are now engaged! Future allegedly presented her with a 15-carat ring earlier today, just two days after she celebrated her 28th birthday. Although she didn’t disclose the news to her fans yet, Ciara tweeted:

Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver

If I’m Dreaming I Don’t Want To Wake Up..Aaaaaahhh!!!:)


We kind of knew this was coming, but we just didn’t know when. This summer, Future told Angie Martinez that he saw her on a video set seven years ago and said he would have her one day. He also said:

I don’t get into nothing to get out. We haven’t set a date [but] this is the one. I said it before, I said it seven years ago, so for it to come around and happen, it was just meant to be.

Also, when I talked to Ciara last November, she revealed her desire to find the one:

I really believe that love is everything. It is so necessary, without love you have nothing. You can’t live without love in my book and in my world.

I sacrifice pretty much all of my time for my career and there has to be a balance to it. What good is having success in your work but not being able to share it with someone? That’s not living to me. Having career success is important but having life success is even more important to me. Especially, now more than ever it’s a must.

I look ahead and I look forward to knowing who I am going to spend my life with. I can go rock the stage, but to know when I go home, my baby or my boo is waiting for me, that’s fun and that is the icing on the cake.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Is there a pregnancy announcement coming next??? Ouh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment