Tuesday 27 August 2013

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Coza Finally Replies Ese Walter’s s*x Scandal Accusations Through Twitter

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
It was an atmosphere of mixed reactions yesterday in COZA, as the man in the eye of the storm, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo mounted the pulpit during Sunday service to react to what you all have been reading about him.
The COZA church yesterday was filled with artificial crowd in the sense that Pastor Biodun himself admitted that many of those present in church were not the usual faces he used to see.
Here is what Pastor Biodun said:
“I’m sure you read somethings about me in the social network. I’ve been receiving calls from different people even big people in government… They have been advising me; ‘don’t talk, we understand’.

Read my lips, because I know that there are people here that are not part of us
We are going to speak but we are consulting. We’ll come out with a robust reply…..but for now…we ask God he said ‘don’t talk’…. My destiny is not in anybody’s hands…”
He also said something like people are trying to bring him down because he is building a new church:
“Brethren, no one will see our new church building site and not want to bring us down.”
Notice that Pastor Biodun could not boldly deny this s*x story.
Below are tweets from the church’s Twitter account:



No comments:

Post a Comment