Monday 20 May 2013

Wife Exposes Her Boobs and Buttocks,Husband Reject Her

It was drama galore recently at a court house in Lagos as 42-year-old Owoseni Benson openly condemned his wife for dressing like the wayward young ladies he sees on dirty music videos and movies.
He said his wife's almost nude dressing is attracting other men to her, leading to her sleeping out...

“I am not angry with my wife for not having kids but with the way she dresses provocatively, leaving her breasts and buttocks virtually naked. Anytime I complained, she will say that is what is in vogue.
"She brought a concubine to my mother’s burial but I didn’t catch her then”.
Benson has therefore pleaded with an Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 7-year-old marriage over the wife’s wayward life. He said his wife, Adenike Oladeru, was troublesome to extent that the house they currently live in is the third house they rented.

"She fights everybody in the house, possesses all kinds of bad habits one can think of. There was a time she attempted suicide claiming that I rebuked her for being childless. [But] I only advised her to stop being troublesome with people”, Benson said.

"I had a child when I was in secondary school. She asked me to bring the child home so that if she lived with us, I would not be able to marry the mother, but when the child came to live with us, she didn’t give her rest of mind.

"There was a day we went to settle a rift in my sister’s place, she stood up and gave me a hard slap because I complained she goes after men. I caught her with a man late in the night, she did not come home that night, she went to stay with her aunt for a week.

"In 2011, she called me and said she was fed up with the union and gave me a month ultimatum. Two weeks later, she started parking her bags and left to re-marry. [So] I came to court to dissolve the union because she has come to beg me that we should continue, but I don’t want her anymore”.

The wife, Adenike, a hairdresser, refused to show up in court for the fourth time. The court president, Emmaunel Shokunle, has therefore fixed May 27 for final judgment.

1 comment: