Friday 19 July 2013

Actress Tamera Mowry Say's She Lost Her Virginity @ 29

Wait, say what Tamera? Yes, she said it and women don't usually lie about things like this. The former Sister Sister actress revealed during an interview on HOT97NY that not only did she wait until she was 29 to have sex, she also said she's only been with one man, the man she's married to now, Adam Housley.

Tamera said: 'I don't know how to explain this. I'm religious, so I waited until I was 29 to lose my virginity.'

The now 35-year-old reality star, who has an identical twin sister who is also an actress, revealed that after finally having sex, she regretted it and then decided to stay celibate until she got married...three years later. "'You may not understand this but I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married.'

Tamara married Fox News correspondent Adam Housley in 2011 after dating for almost six years.

No comments:

Post a Comment