Thursday 18 July 2013

Funke Akindele Clears The Air About Her Broken Marriage

Her own side of the story has finally surfaced. When the news of her failed marriage seeped into public space via her husband's facebook posts few days ago, not a few were shocked. And many,
inspite of the overwhelming evidence (husband's posts) deemed it a lie particularly because no word came from her.

Apparently pressurised from different quarters, the popular actress broke her silence on the issue yesterday. In an SMS message she sent to a Nation newspaper writer, the Vitafoam ambassador wrote,

"My marriage is intact. I read in the newspaper yesterday that I am divorced. What proof do you have? And I am taking this to court because my marriage is intact. You guys are rumour mongers. Funke Akindele Oloyede."

No comments:

Post a Comment