Monday 8 July 2013

Omawumi Makes Me Want To Step Up My Game – Yemi Alade

Every young artiste has that one person they look up to or admire. For “Ghen Ghen Love” singer Yemi Alade, that person is Omawumi. Yemi has sighted Omawumi as the only other female artiste in the industry that makes her want to step up her game.
She told Hip Hop World “Some days ago, I watched Omawumi on stage and the minute she came on; even without saying anything, the crowd was already going bazooka. Fine, that might be normal, but this lady held down the stage like she was the root of music. She did it and people didn’t want her to leave, you know she had to tell everybody, ‘ok I’m sorry, you know I’m not the only female here I have to go’ and everybody was still rooting for her. God bless you Omawumi, you make me want to up my game”.
Yemi Alade is signed to Effyzie Records and is set to drop the music video for her mid-tempo love ballad ‘Bamboo’ anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment